TIZIP Zipper Lubricant
Shipping calculated at checkout.
This is original TIZIP® lubricant, designed to be used on TIZIP® brand zippers.
- The maintenance of TIZIP® zippers may differ depending on the model in question.
- If lubrication is necessary, make sure to use the original TIZIP® lubricant or a comparable product.
- Please also make sure to clean the zippers before undertaking to lubricate them.
- Proper lubrication prior to use is crucial to the proper functioning of all TIZIP® zippers that require lubrication.
- The ports of zippers closed at both ends must be lubricated from time to time (e.g. after extended storage periods).
- A lubricant is not necessary in the case of zippers that are open at one end or separated.
- Depending on the exact model in question, MasterSeal zippers may come with or without a lubricated port.
- SuperSeal zippers need to be lubricated along the interlocking elements and sealing lip.
- We request all manufacturers to apply some lubricant to the interlocking elements and the sealing lips
- Then open and close the zippers across their full length at least 5 times after they have been incorporated into new products.
- Proper lubrication is crucial for the functioning of TIZIP zippers!
- To ensure proper lubrication, please follow the instructions in the relevant manual.
- For smooth operation grease TIZIP® WaterSeal on occasion.
- Please follow the maintenance instruction from TIZIP® WaterSeal.